1. The ability to mix and match our favorite pieces from both winter and spring. Take a clue from Charlotte herself, who likes to pair chunkier, knit sweaters with shorts or a skirt and suede booties. Who doesn’t love an opportunity to be cozy?
2. An excuse to visit Sephora more often. CR’s new cosmetics line makes any woman look and feel like a natural beauty.
3. Re-purposed jewelry;Â leather belts as chokers, for example.
5. Long, hemline-lengthÂ patterned prairie skirts.
6. The endless supply of spring 2012 fashion trends we have to look forward to, namely: sheer fabrics, poignantÂ collarsÂ and orange-red lips.
7. The beginning of the hunt for the winter coat. But in the meantime, Charlotte’s Hooded Army Jacket will surely tide us over.
Our autumn look: